Monday, September 12, 2011

Do I Like WordPress?

September 2nd 2011
I have to say – probably not. It doesn’t seem very intuitive to me.  For instance it is not immediately obvious where to log-in, unless I just couldn’t see the wood for the trees.  I had to go post a comment before I found anywhere to log in, and ultimately the tabs for adding new posts etc.
Anyway, enough of that.  I’ll persevere with it for a while before I decide to ditch it.  Just hope I’ll be able to import my posts into blogger somehow.
We’ve been away for over a week – Bendigo, Swan Hill, Mildura and now back in Bendigo.  I had to leave my new toy at home because I hadn’t had enough time to transfer everything over to it before we left.  Thought I’d done most documents, graphics etc. until I discovered it had transferred every folder I’d selected – EMPTY!  Not a file in any of them, although all the folders are there.  So I’m looking forward to getting home to have more of a play.  What I’ve seen so far I really like.
Haven’t had much access to the internet while we’ve been away (using Mark and Janine’s PC to do this) so I’ve got to add to my Holidays blog when we get home.  I’ve done a quick summary of most days in Word, so should be able to simply copy and paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment